This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: a cold-weather remedy, lean sisig (say what?!), Vietnamese salads, and brunch, brunch, brunch! Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. Lean isn’t exactly the word we’d use, but this dish looks mighty fine.
2. The perfect brunch.
3. We’re hoping you have something for a Happy Friday, too!
4. You don’t need rain to enjoy comfort like this.
5. We’re high too and we’re only looking at it.
6. Cheers to Japan!
7. Please pass our slice through the screen.
8. We love seeing the filling ooze out.
9. Another dangerously addictive treat.
10. And we end with a toast to health!