(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: steak rice without the rice, Ippudo’s buns, the prettiest bibimbap, and more! Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. There’s no rice, but that’s the way we like it. Bring on the meat!
2. We still like eating it with our hands.
3. Where do we start? The batter-fried shrimps? The fries? Even the saucer of ketchup looks tasty!
4. Boy, what a star that is...
5. Even carnivores would salivate with this one.
6. Pretty setup you have there.
7. Another example of Gab Bustos’ art on a plate-or bowl.
8. We might actually forget the ramen.
9. How come our sinigang was never this gorgeous?
10. Ending the week with Pasta Alfredo.