This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: McDonald’s Twister Fries (!), breakfast hits, quasi-healthy mung bean soup, and more! Don’t forget to hashtag #spotmyfood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. No amount of rain will keep us from Carmen’s Best!
2. Are they as fall-off-the-bone as they look?
3. We can eat this in one bite...
4. We can’t get over the duck breast.
5. Good, indeed!
6. Try the porchetta sandwich!
7. There’s more chicharon than mung beans!
8. We want to see the yolk run!
9. The BFF Twister Fries won’t be enough to sate our cravings...
10. We miss the Storm Troopers, @justin_dj!