This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: the most beautiful chickens, a messy chocolate affair, a dessert that has everything, biscuits that don’t know their limits, and more! Don’t forget to hashtag #SpotMyFood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. You had us at sriracha, @hungrybrownie. It will never get old.
2. Rice, please?
3. We’re munching on our mainstream revel bars right now.
4. You didn’t mess up because this delectable concoction has everything a good dessert could ask for! Yum!
5. Are those beautiful poached eggs we see?
6. The shine and colors are making our mouths water.
7. This is a delicious kind of mess.
8. Because you can never put too much stuff between biscuits.
9. We sure hope you tried their pappardelle, @clari88e_8.
10. The best part about this photo is that there are three chickens for us to ogle at.