This Week’s Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: an ice cream sandwich, sinful burgers, a fried rice fiesta, s’mores we want in Metro Manila, and more! Don’t forget to hashtag #SpotMyFood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. A Kiss is the best reward.
2. ’Di na kailangan ng ulam.
3. This isn’t in Manila. These s’mores come from a little La Union nook called El Union. We just really want them in the city.
4. Rice toppings really tickle our taste buds.
5. When Yabu meets curry...
6. Because you don’t need buns to make a burger.
7. Where’s the canele?
8. Our favorite sandwich.
9. Addicting things.
10. A simple burger always hits the spot.