This Week's Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: rainy-day favorites, a lot of Japanese food, flavor of the tropics, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #SpotMyFood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. The reasons that make bad weather a little bit more tolerable.
2. A little salty, a little cheesy, a little earthy.
3. The pineapple obsession knows no end.
4. This cookie looks like it's smiling.
6. Just a classic pairing...
7. We're not totally sure what this is, but it looks good!
8. Healthier than healthy sushi.
9. Those mushrooms are just the cherry on top of a great-looking soup.
10. Cherry tomatoes make everything better.