This Week's Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: a Mexican party, noodles up close, chocolate bark, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #SpotMyFood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. Ippudo's version of an okonomiyaki.
2. Now this is a fiesta.
3. We could use a cookie right now.
4. That first bite...
5. We need this during lonely nights.
6. That is one adorable bento.
7. Fresh fruit really puts extra zing in a decadent dessert.
8. Meat cute.
9. Just throw on the Tabasco sauce already!
10. Cheers to health!