This Week's Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: the yummiest-looking purple food, messy pretzels just the way we like them, bacon and eggs, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #SpotMyFood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. Because we have to post something healthy every now and then.
2. When savory things get doused in chocolate...
3. This and a Cameron Crowe film are all we really need in life.
4. Sweetie pie.
5. We just realized how appetizing purple food can be.
6. Thank goodness for Kumori.
7. Time for our favorite game: beef chess.
8. Who needs a spoon when you have that waffle?
9. Fried Chicken Burgers are the bomb.
10. Back to breakfast.