This Week's Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: how to take the edge off bagnet, beautiful coconut desserts, bacon in ramen, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #SpotMyFood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. When crepe cakes became pancakes...
2. Don't tease us with eggs, please!
3. There's that egg again. With bacon, this time.
4. These lamingtons are so fluffy!
5. Wine and pulutan.
6. What's everyone else getting?
7. One-person pizza.
8. You have to toss this up real nicely so everyone gets an equal amount of "goodies."
9. Of course you have to get bagnet with brown rice!
10. Desserts by the tray.