This Week's Best Food Photos by SPOT.ph Readers
We're loving the snapshots we're seeing from your #SpotMyFood posts!
(SPOT.ph) We asked our readers to share with us their food discoveries over social media and what we saw was good! Scrumptious might be a better term, in fact. In this week’s roundup: carbonara without bacon, health food with bacon, lively danggit, and more. Don’t forget to hashtag #SpotMyFood to share your exciting yummy finds.
1. This carbonara needs more bacon!
2. The gorgeous simplicity of a good croissant...
3. What is up with these bacon-less pastas?
4. This is our kind of healthy meal.
6. The most beautiful stir-fry we've ever seen.
7. A flatbread is technically a mini pizza.
8. These look like we could eat them by the box.
9. When you go to The Burgery...and get corn.
10. Fish out of water.