Forget Diamonds, Get These Stunning Chocolates for Your S.O. for Valentine's Day
Only limited quantities are available!
(SPOT.ph) We're only midway through January, but we know you're already planning what to get your S.O.—or yourself—for Valentine's Day! If your idea of a treat involves chocolate (and really, who doesn't this apply to), here's a suggestion: Auro Chocolate has teamed up with food company Gruppo Dolci to come up with the limited-edition Personalized Valentine's Box of Bonbons. It's the perfect gift for your loved one, or for anyone (you included) who appreciates good chocolate!
Auro Chocolate and Gruppo Dolci Bonbons
The Personalized Valentine’s Box of Bonbons (P1,980) contains chocolate bonbons in intriguing flavors like the tropical Yellow Green Mango Ganache in Coconut Milk Chocolate Shell and lush Red Raspberry Jewelry Delight in Dark Chocolate Shell. Each box comes with nine flavors with two pieces each, making for a total of 18 bonbons. Check out the list of flavors below:
- "A Romance of Flavor” Paquibato Dark Chocolate Ganache with Tonka Bean in Dark Chocolate Shell
- Saloy Vanilla Rhum Ganache in Dark Chocolate Shell
- Salted Caramel with Regalo Milk Chocolate in Milk Chocolate Shell
- Sicilian Pistachio Ganache in White Chocolate Shell
- Piemonte IGP Hazelnut Ganache in Milk Chocolate Shell
- Calamansi Milk Chocolate Ganache with Madagascar Pink Peppercorn in Milk Chocolate Shell
- Yellow Green Mango Ganache in Coconut Milk Chocolate Shell
- Honey Roasted Peanut with Caramel and Peanut Praline in Milk Chocolate Shell
- Red Raspberry Jewelry Delight in Dark Chocolate Shell
Yup, we're drooling, too! As if that weren't enough, you can also personalize the box it comes in with an engraved name, with a maximum of 15 letters.
Only 40 sets of these limited-edition bonbons will be made to order, and as of writing, it's already sold out on Auro Chocolates' website—but you can still order through Gruppo Dolci's website until January 31, to be delivered between February 7 to 12. There's a minimum order of P500 for deliveries across Metro Manila, and they accept payments made through Paypal, BDO, and cash upon pickup or delivery.
Auro Chocolate is a Filipino company that makes bean-to-bar chocolate with cacao beans sourced directly from farming partners in Mindanao. The company was launched in 2015 and have since gone on to change the way we see Filipino chocolate.
Gruppo Dolci, on the other hand, is a local food company specializing in making and distributing premium ingredients and food products. Other eats you can order from their website are baked goods, pastries, gelato, and more.
this strange new world.