Top 10 Justin Timberlake Songs We Want Him to Sing Tonight
Manila gets Justified as Justin Timberlake, along with Jojo, performs in a concert headlining Timbaland on March 27 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds.
Pop superstar Justin Timberlake landed in Manila today to perform eight to nine songs at the Changing Lives concert headlined by producer-singer Timbaland with young pop singer, Jojo, on March 27 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. Timbaland has worked with Timberlake and Jojo but they’re cooking up something they’ve never done before for the concert, U92 DJ Sarah Meier said on March 26.
As Manila gets ready to be Justified, SPOT.ph digs up our favorite Timberlake songs (in no particular order) we’re wishing he’d sing on Saturday:
1. "SexyBack." This song is almost like Timberlake’s "coming out" soundtrack. ï¿½ He effectively established his transition from the boy ï¿½ band scene to that of a grown-up pop star with this tune.
2. "Lovestoned (I Think She Knows)." The song you listen to when you’ve just chugged tequila non-stop to in the attempt to ignore (in vain) your lust for someone.
3. "Rock Your Body." Timberlake sounded like he was channeling Michael Jackson in this hip dance tune.
4. "Like I Love You." Fast-paced and with an infectious beat, this is the soundtrack for those who want to make their mark on the dance floor.
5. "What Goes Around Comes Around." Rumor has it that Timberlake wrote this song for ex Cameron Diaz. He reportedly baited her even more by tapping Scarlett Johansson, who is sort of a younger and hotter version of her, to star in the video.
6. "FutureSex/LoveSound." This is the perfect driving song when you’re all geared up to paint the town red...or whatever your favorite color is.
7. "My Love." This collaboration with T.I. is a dance floor staple, what with it bouncy beat and cool rhymes. And, gosh, nobody else can make white suits look so damn cool.
8. "Cry Me A River." Evidently, Timberlake gets even with his exes by writing songs about them. This song was said to be for Britney Spears. It’s also hard to miss the resemblance between the girl Timberlake is stalking the video and Spears.
9. "Señorita." This fun pop tune, which features a "community singing" segment, should be on every dance freak’s iPod.
10. "Summer Love." Perfect for the summer season, "Summer Love’s" beat is reminiscent of a faster version of Michael Jackson’s "Give In To Me" intro.
SPOT.ph wants to know: What do you want Justin Timberlake to sing?