Quotes for the heartbroken from That Thing Called Tadhana
Is your heart hurting this Valentine’s Day? There’s a movie perfect for you.
(SPOT.ph) If you’re not one of the happy people celebrating this Valentine’s Day, there are plenty of ways to nurse your broken heart. We recommend seeing a movie, particularly one tailor-made for all those hugot feelings you’ve got bubbling up inside you. We’re talking about the critically acclaimed (and universally adored) romantic comedy That Thing Called Tadhana, which is coincidentally in theaters now.
It tells the story of Mace (Angelica Panganiban) and Anthony (JM De Guzman) who embark on a road trip together to mend their broken hearts. If that’s not enough for you, here are some lines from the movie that will go straight to your gut.
1. "Paano ba makalimot? Gaano katagal ’yun? One year? Two years? Three? Four? Five?"
2. "’Pag may dumaan na shooting star, ano’ng i-wi-wish mo?"
"Sana hindi ko na siya mahalin."
3. "Pati sa ketchup naaalala mo siya?"
"Naaalala ko siya sa lahat."
4. "Ex mo nga...na iniwan ka, pinagpalit ka, at hindi ka na mahal."
5. "Ang bottom line, hindi ka na niya mahal."
6. "Hindi na kita mahal. Makakaalis ka na. Seven words? Walong taon tayo tapos seven words lang kaya niyang ibigay?"