Celebrity Playlist: Songs That Sarah Geronimo Sings in the Shower
We asked the Pop Star Princess for her 10 favorite songs to sing during me-time
(SPOT.ph) She's been performing for a full decade-singing, dancing, and wearing wigs in blockbuster movies. Sarah Geronimo has gone from doing vocal Olympics with power ballads to performing like Beyoncé, but most remarkably, she rose to stardom without so much as a smudge on her name. A few will chalk it up on Mommy Divine's infamous "supportive" streak, but Sarah prides herself in being a good daughter. She wants to entertain people using her talent, not by making a circus of her life.
Deep down, Sarah G. is still a dreamer singing in the privacy of her bathroom. And if you've ever wondered what she rocks out to in there, here's the Pop Star Princess' shower-song playlist.
1. "Never Gonna Let You Go" by Faith Evans
2. "Last Chance" by Allure
3. "From This Moment" by Shania Twain
4. "Tadhana" by Up Dharma Down
5. "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore
6. "Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot
7. "Someday We’ll Know" by Mandy Moore and Jon Foreman
8. "Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw" by Regine Velasquez
9. "Tuwing Umuulan" by Regine Velasquez
10. "Emotion" by Destiny’s Child