10 Thoughts on the Suicide Squad trailer
(SPOT.ph) You sort of have piracy to thank for the early release of Suicide Squad's new trailer. After a leaked and extremely low-quality version from Comic Con spread around the Internet, Warner Bros. had no choice but to release the official version in all its high-quality glory. We watched the exciting trailer for ourselves and had these thoughts:
1. Oscar nominee Viola Davis is here!
We couldn't think of anyone better to play a morally ambiguous leader who gets a group of supervillains together for a deadly mission.
2. Harley Quinn is very...flexible.
Sign us up for this anti-gravity yoga class.
3. Enchantress doesn't look too happy.
Did this scene double as Cara Delevingne's dark-hair dye job?
4. Synchronized, badass walking.
The mark of a true team.
5. She's probably the coolest baseball player...
6. Hey, Batman.
Spoiler alert: It's not really Batman.
7. That can't be sanitary.
Margot Robbie is really committing to this role.
8. More synchronized walking.
But a more complete version. Karen Fukuhara as Katana is blowing our minds.
9. Will Smith is doing what he does best.
Being an awesome dad...probably. It looks like it.
For more emphasis: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!