Tweets of the Week: Ara Mina, Kris Allen + more
Chito Miranda is proud to be linked to Paolo Paraiso, Zsa Zsa Padilla says Dolphy is her "pustiso," and Ara Mina turns to the Bible after her controversial interview with Mo Twister.
1. Chito Miranda, lead singer of Parokya ni Edgar: Dati, nalink ako kay @143redangel (Angel Locsin, actress) tapos nalink ako kay @bubblesparaiso (Bubbles Paraiso, model and actress) pero ngayon, i’m proud to say na nalilink ako kay @paoloparaiso (Paolo Paraiso, model, actor and Bubbles’ brother) Haha!
2. Singer-actress Zsa Zsa Padilla on what accessory her partner and comedy king Dolphy would be: Pustiso coz I can’t smile w/o him. Buo pala ipin ko â˜º
3. Mo Twister, DJ and TV host: Hmmm..Who to do on Valentine’s Day.
4. Maxene Magalona, actress: I wonder how I’m going to spend Valentine’s day.. All alone :( No date. Sayang, V-Day is one of my favorite holidays pa naman.
5. Bianca King, actress: Valentines=blaaah! Perfect time to say bah humbug! I’m watching jayr & kyla’s concert w/ my gay bestfriend
6. Carla Humphries, actress: <3 <3 <3 being single on valentines day just means you get to give your love to more people<3 <3 <3 im not so scared of the big V day now!:)
7. First couple of tweets of Ara Mina, actress and Quezon City candidate for councilor, after her controversial interview with Mo Twister:
"Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity." -Psalm 26:1
"Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (1 Samuel 16:17)
8. Angelica Panganiban, actress: Bakit d natin ipasok ang presidentiables sa loob ng bahay ni kuya.. Para makilala talaga natin sila..
9. Raymond Gutierrez, host:
- glad that PEP finally apologized sincerely, owned up to their mistake & now the cold war is finally over. 2010 will be a more peaceful year.
- forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
10. Kris Allen, most recent American Idol: Thank you Cebu and Manila for an awesome couple of shows! Hope to make it back pretty soon.
Artwork by Warren Espejo. Photo by Noel Orsal of PEP.ph.