Sharon Cuneta denies walking out of her own show + more of this week's lowlights
Sharon Cuneta denies reacting to a less-than-stellar production number, Sarah Geronimo flashes the wrong sign, and more of this week's lowlights.
1. SHARON CUNETA DENIES WALKING OUT OF HER OWN SHOW DUE TO A LOUSY PRODUCTION NUMBER. That show's still airing?
2. MANNY PACQUIAO ACCUSED OF TRYING TO RUB OUT POLITICAL OPPONENTS IN SARANGANI. Brace yourself for more dirt, champ.
3. STILL REELING FROM HER HUSBAND'S SEXUAL SHENANIGANS, SANDRA BULLOCK REVEALS SHE HAS AN ADOPTED SON AND THAT SHE'S GETTING DIVORCED. We want to tell her, "Isa-isa lang Mareng Sandra. Mahina ang kalaban."
4. A FEW MEMBERS OF THE MOCHA GIRLS JUMP SHIP AND FORM THEIR OWN GROUP. Why can't you be more like the Sexbomb Girls? They're still together after all these years.
5. MANNY VILLAR'S MOM CRIES OVER HER SON'S POOR PREDICAMENT. There comes a point in your life when your age alone can make people hold their tongues.
6. SARAH GERONIMO ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING LOREN LEGARDA'S RIVAL DUE TO ALLEGEDY OLD PHOTO OF HER FLASHING LABAN SIGN. Maybe she was just flashing the sign for "Loser."
7. JV EJERCITO SLAMS CHIZ ESCUDERO FOR SUPPORTING NOYNOY AQUINO. Guys, this is sooooooo high school.
8. PRESIDENTIABLES GILBERT TEODORO AND EDDIE VILLANUEVA DOUBT SURVEY FIRMS. If you were No. 1 in the surveys, would you still question the results?
9. "GORDON GIRL" AND "BAYANI BABE" WORK IT FOR THE TRANSFORMERS' CAMPAIGN. Optimus Prime must've bailed out.
10. AWAY FROM WAGGING TONGUES, KRISTA RANILLO IS HAVING A GRAND TIME IN THE US SELLING TEAM KRISTA SHIRTS AT HER BOUTIQUE. We want to have a boutique, too. (Never mind the shirts.)