10 Most Forwarded Post-Election Jokes
The election carnival provides fodder for our unique brand of Pinoy humor.
Pinoys find a good laugh in the darkest situations so it's no surprise that the 2010 election happenings brought out our comic side. SPOT.ph compiles 10 sidesplitting and facepalm-inducing jokes sure to bring on a chortle fest. Well, not all of them–some are so bad, they're good!
Disclaimer: Most of these jokes are from forwarded emails and text blasts. If you know the brains behind them (and they're willing to come out in public), please leave a comment below and we'll credit them.
1. Erap Estrada refuses to concede because ater he voted, the PCOS machine told him "Congratulations!"
2. Erap Estrada: "I AM NOT CONCEIVING!"
4. Natalo si Villar kasi 'yung supporters niya nag-check, hindi nag-shade, ng bilog na hugis itlog.
5. Manny Pacquiao: I declare the 15th Congress now open! LLLLLLLLET'S GET RRRRRRRRRRRRREADY TO RUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLEEEEE!!! I men, you know.
6. Bakit lamang si Jejomar Binay kay Mar Roxas? Akala daw ng mga jejemons ang buong pangalan ni Mar ay JejoMar.
7. Election analysis: Noy won cuz of Iglesia ni Cristo, Sotto cuz of Iglesia ni Kris, Pacquiao bcuz of Iglesia ni Krista. -Jim Paredes, APO Hiking Society member
8. The [PCOS] machines like [Jamby Madrigal]. Made counting easy coz not too much votes. --@PCOSmachine a.k.a. Yves Gonzalez
9. Overheard at the MRT:
Woman A: Wow, over 41,000 pala nag-vote para kay Jamby!
Woman B: 'Di ba vegetarian si Jamby? Eh 'di yang 41,000 'yung mga vegetarian sa Pilipinas.
10. Manny Pangilinan confirms that losing candidates Manny Villar and Loren Legarda will join a new noontime show on TV-5 called Kawawa-We!
SPOT.ph wants to know: Know any more (or funnier!) post-election jokes? Tell us below:
Artwork (homepage) by Warren Espejo.