Nora Aunor can't sing, Noynoy Aquino told to quit smoking + more lowlights
Nora Aunor's vocal chords are shot, Noynoy Aquino must have his nicotine, and more lowlights.
1. AGA MUHLACH TURNS DOWN TWO-WEEK WOWOWEE HOSTING JOB BECAUSE IT'S NOT HIS LINE OF WORK. All you had to do was stand there and look pretty.
2. A BOTCHED COSMETIC SURGERY ALLEGEDLY RUINED NORA AUNOR'S VOCAL CHORDS AND NOW SHE CAN'T SING. Folks, what we need here is a miracle.
3. ACTRESS MICHELLE YEOH CAMPAIGNS FOR ROAD SAFETY IN THE PHILIPPINES. If our traffic situation were a movie, it would be Crouching Traffic Enforcer, Hidden Pedestrian.
4. PRESIDENT GLORIA MACAPAGAL-ARROYO HALTS THE AUCTION OF IMELDA MARCOS' SEIZED JEWELS. Good move–let it become Noynoy Aquino's most interesting problem.
5. WILLIE REVILLAME'S RECENT FALLOUT WITH ABS-CBN IS STILL A HOT TOPIC. WTF, why?
6. THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH URGES NOYNOY AQUINO TO STOP SMOKING. If nicotine can help in nation building, then by all means let the poor man have his cigarette fix.
7. EXPERTS SAY THE JEJEMON FAD WILL EVENTUALLY FADE. Don't bet on it.
8. THE NATIONAL CANVASSING OF VOTES FINALLY BEGINS. Wake us up when it's over.
9. MAKATI CONGRESSMAN TEODORO "TEDDY BOY" LOCSIN ACCUSES FORMER EXECUTIVE SECRETARY EDUARDO ERMITA OF ORCHESTRATING THE KOALA BEAR STUNT. It may as well be Willie Revillame behind that mask.
10. PUNDITS SAY THE REIGN OF POLITICAL DYNASTIES COULD BE OVER. Maybe, for starters, they need to be reminded who the president-apparent is.