Erap's camp thinks Binay dumped him, the smoking Indonesian baby + more lowlights
The Erap Estrada-Jejomar Binay bromance has fizzled out, Charice Pempengco's not going to be on <em>Glee</em>, and more lowlights.
1. CHAIN-SMOKING TWO-YEAR-OLD INDONESIAN BOY ARDI RIZAL CAUSES INTERNATIONAL FUROR. He could be his country's future president–if he lives past his tenth birthday.
2. CHARICE PEMPENGCO'S RUMORED GLEE STINT TURNED OUT TO BE FALSE. They're getting the Jollibee mascot instead.
3. AI-AI DE LAS ALAS GOES BACK TO SCHOOL TO PREPARE FOR A CAREER IN POLITICS. Another one bites the dust.
4. TIME DUBS FARMVILLE AS ONE OF THE 50 WORST INVENTIONS EVER. Sorry, we can't comment on this right now, we have to harvest our apples before they rot.
5. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SLAMS DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SECRETARY ESPERANZA CABRAL FOR PROMOTING SEX EDUCATION. That's right, let those kids learn about sex via the Internet and pirated DVD porn.
6. TV HOST BOY ABUNDA DECLINES "HYPOTHETICAL OFFER" TO MAKE HIM THE DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM SECRETARY. Truth be told, he makes more sense than most politicians.
7. CONTROVERSIAL FORMER DIFF'RENT STROKES CHILD STAR GARY COLEMAN, 42, DIES BROKE AND UNHAPPY. His strokes of bad luck were just too much to handle.
8. TOXIC SCHOOL SUPPLIES OUT IN THE MARKET. Kids should not be deprived of the joys of chewing on their crayons and erasers.
9. PRESIDENTIABLE JOSEPH "ERAP" ESTRADA'S CAMP THINKS THAT HIS RUNNING MATE JEJOMAR BINAY DUMPED HIM. This formerly sweet bromance has turned sour.
10. OLD NEWS: SOME TEACHERS STILL UNPAID FOR WORK RENDERED ON ELECTION DAY. The government has many painful lessons up its sleeve.
Art by Warren Espejo.