Tweets of the Week: Cristine Reyes, Bianca Gonzalez + more
Cristine Reyes cries contract foul, Ruffa Gutierrez contemplates doing an Al Gore, and Tim Yap says Boy Abunda will run for veep if he runs for president.
Tim Yap, TV host: Boy Abunda told me, "I will run for vice president if you run for President."
Cristine Reyes, actress:
- yes we have a contract but hindi yun nasunod kasi masyado kaming mabait kaya nagperform pa rin kami kahit walang bayad. pro much but its not fair. ms. alegria natividad didn’t gave our money. so in vegas kapag wala pa rin di na kami magpeperform.
- dito na kami sa las vegas..guess what? WALANG SHOW NA MAGAGANAP. grabe na ito. buti na lang mababait ang mga pinoy friends ni ate kaya may nag-aalaga samin. may sumagot ng hotel namin dito sa vegas.
- to sue? is just a waste of time. ayoko na isipin bahala na si bro.
Alessandra de Rossi, actress: weeeeeeee!!!! may boyfriend na ako!!!! imaginary boyfriend! at nagmamahalan kami ng bongga.
Ruffa Gutierrez, TV host and actress:
- I’m sick and tired of people asking me about John Lloyd Cruz! My gosh wala na bang iba dyan?!?! I’m trying to be polite pero nakakasuka na!!
- IM FABULOUSLY SINGLE BY CHOICE! Unattached, happy and stress-free! :) Wanna keep it that way. Enjoying life,travels, work n my girls.
- The next time I’m asked about my lovelife should I do a GORE? :) No smile, stern look w/a flat "I don’t do that". Obviously he was unhappy.
Maggie Wilson, model-actress: So somebody, came up to me and said.. "di ka pala mukhang kontrabida sa personal" haha!
Bianca Gonzalez, TV host: random people come up to me and with a big smile say, "ang liit pala ng mukha mo!" and i honestly have no idea what that means.. haha.
Tuesday Vargas, actress: Habang nagpapa make up ako sa taping, nagbabalot ako ng plastic cover ng books at notebooks ng anak ko! Talk about multi tasking
KC Montero, radio host: For some reason the "hey kc...kc concepcion hahaha" jokes never get old for anybody. Well correction it gets old to me. Invent a new joke.
Artwork by Warren Espejo, photo by Noel Orsal of PEP.ph.