Kris and James are on the outs, Noli de Castro is pissed + more lowlights
All isn’t well with Kris Aquino and James Yap, Noli de Castro’s being accused of corruption, and more lowlights.
1. VICE PRESIDENT-ELECT JEJOMAR BINAY REJECTS FOUR POSITIONS OFFERED TO HIM BY PRESIDENT-ELECT BENIGNO SIMEON "NOYNOY" AQUINO III. We hate to say it...but Loren Legarda was right-some politicians act like spoiled brats when they don’t get what they want.
2. JOHN LLOYD CRUZ ADMITS TO HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH SHAINA MAGDAYAO. Lloydie, Lloydie, Lloydie...you’re only supposed to fess up after you’ve already called it quits!
3. UNDER THE EXPANDED SENIOR CITIZENS ACT, SENIORS WILL BE EXEMPTED FROM THE VALUE ADDED TAX, AS WELL AS GIVEN MORE BENEFITS, STARTING JULY 6. Gee, thanks, but some of them may no longer be around on July 6.
4. ACTOR-POLITICIANS CELEBRATE FINISHING A FIVE-DAY CERTIFICATE COURSE IN PUBLIC GOVERNANCE FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES. WTF, it takes longer to memorize lines from a script!
5. PRESIDENT GLORIA MACAPAGAL-ARROYO BIDS THE NATION GOODBYE-AND HIGHLIGHTS HER ACHIEVEMENTS-VIA A PRIMETIME SPEECH. So where did you get your boobs done?
6. VICE PRESIDENT NOLI DE CASTRO GETS ACCUSED OF GRAFT AND CORRUPTION BY AN INFORMAL SETTLER AND A "PERYODISTA." Oh, please, leave the guy alone, all he’s guilty of is using way too much pomade.
7. BASKETBALL PLAYER JAMES YAP’S GAME IS NOT AFFECTED BY HIS RIFT WITH WIFE KRIS AQUINO, SAYS HE’S LETTING HER CALL THE SHOTS OFF COURT. Be careful about putting the ball in her court, you might just regret it.
8. A GROUP OF ROBBERS CAUGHT ON CCTV CAMERA AS THEY CLEAN OUT A COMPUTER SHOP IN MANDALUYONG. In this country, only small-time robbers get caught.
9. FORMER COMMISSION ON ELECTIONS CHAIRMAN BENJAMIN ABALOS PLEADS "NOT GUILTY" OF BEING INVOLVED IN THE NBN-ZTE SCANDAL. Do any of them ever admit to being guilty?
10. STUDENTS BANNED FROM MALLS DURING CLASS HOURS. You’re taking away their God-given right to cut classes.