Traffic Advisory: Rerouting scheme for presidential inauguration on June 30
Major roads near the Quirino Grandstand will be closed tomorrow, June 30, for the inauguration of President-elect Noynoy Aquino and Vice President-elect Jejomar Binay, reports GMANews.tv.
Starting 7 a.m., the following will be closed (no notice yet on when the roads will be re-opened):
- Northbound and southbound lanes of Roxas Boulevard and Bonifacio Drive, from Quirino Avenue to Anda Circle. Click here to see the map.
- Padre Burgos and T. M. Kalaw, from Roxas Boulevard to Maria Orosa Street. Click here to see the map.
- Finance Road, Taft Avenue and Lagusnilad are also affected.
- For northbound vehicles from Osmeña Highway: Turn right on Quirino Avenue, go straight to Nagtahan, then take A. H. Lacson, Yuseco, Raxabago and Capulong streets.
- For vehicles from Jones, McArthur and Quezon bridges: Take Taft Avenue and turn right on Quirino Avenue. Click here to see the map.
- For vehicles from the Pier Zone going to Bonifacio Drive and Roxas Boulevard: Turn left on Andres Soriano Street. Click here to see the map.