Erwin Tulfo in hot water, Kris denies catching a flick with Junjun + more lowlights
Erwin Tulfo gets slammed for "doing his job," Kris and Junjun are just friends, and more lowlights.
1. METRO MANILA MAYORS WANT TO REIMPLEMENT NUMBER CODING SYSTEM FOR BUSES. That’s right, folks, try something that didn’t make a difference before.
2. MARK HERRAS HAS TAX WOES. The BIR goes after Mark Herras, but not Lucio Tan?
3. KRIS AQUINO DENIES THAT SHE HAD A MOVIE DATE WITH JUNJUN BINAY. We’re enjoying the story so far, but we have a feeling it’s not going to end well. (Words borrowed from Mad Men’s Don Draper.)
4. BEAUTY QUEEN VENUS RAJ VISITS CONGRESS, CONGRESSMEN DROP WHAT THEY’RE DOING TO POSE FOR PICTURES. It takes a beauty queen to bring some bastards to life.
5. PAL FLIGHT ATTENDANTS FILE NOTICE OF STRIKE. Now, that’s one good-looking picket line.
6. AT 0:38 MEL TIANGCO ASKS PRESIDENT NOYNOY AQUINO: "ANO PO ’YUNG MAJOR MAJOR NA PROBLEMA NA KINAHANTUNGAN NITONG HOSTAGE CRISIS NA ITO SA INYONG ADMINISTRASYON, SA ATING GOBYERNO, AT SA INYO BILANG PANGULO?" Props to her for trying to be cute during a press conference about a tragedy.
7. SENATORS GRILL PAG-IBIG EXECS ABOUT ALLEGED LOAN ANOMALIES. When will it be our turn to grill them all?
8. TV NEWSMAN ERWIN TULFO INSISTS HE DIDN’T INTRUDE ON POLICE OPERATIONS DURING THE QUIRINO GRANDTSAND HOSTAGE-TAKING SITUATION. As writer Mark Twain said, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
9. RONALD SINGSON’S ARRAIGNMENT FOR HIS ILLEGAL DRUG POSSESSION CASE IN HONG KONG POSTPONED BECAUSE OF HIS MEDICAL CONDITION. Universal truth: These jokers suddenly develop mysterious illnesses when they get caught.
10. BUS HITS ELECTRIC POST ON COMMONWEALTH AVENUE, 20 PEOPLE HURT. Looks like 2010 really isn’t a good year for buses.