Tweets of the Week: Liz Uy, Divine Lee, Maria Ressa + more
The Twitterati on the Philippine Fashion Week, Halloween, vacation trips, and more!
Liz Uy, stylist:
- Done!!! Hope you liked the Jellybean show. Styled by yours truly! <3
- Fashion week is officially over! Escaped the chaos. Happy halloween everyone!
- Fun couple! @DivinemLee @victorbasahttp://plixi.com/p/53906961
- Tim Yap is twitter bird or twitter birdsss!!! @iamtimyaphttp://plixi.com/p/53906276
- DORA @iamsuperbianca super kyoot!!!!! http://plixi.com/p/53905690
- 3 margaritas please! Quesadilla and burrito nadin!http://plixi.com/p/53846977
- RT @mondgutierrez: @lizzzuy as Maleficent! #halloween2010http://plixi.com/p/53843569
Divine Lee, real estate heiress:
- I’m in wharton by @rajolaurel men’s wear :) Girls can really invade their bfs closet nowadays :)
- Mens wear is in! :)http://plixi.com/p/53200216
- I’m so proud of my mama @rajolaurel :) more than the great clothes... May career ka sa pagka song bird! Tarush!
- Haha! @victorbasa using my eye mask. Bongga noh? "Tulog ang lola mo" haha!http://plixi.com/p/53327736
Bubbles Paraiso, actress and model:
- Neil the Beach boy, @143redangel the cowgirl and I’m a french maid :phttp://plixi.com/p/54104113
- Hello Kitty (@maxenemagalona), Neo from the Matrix (@PaoloParaiso), and Cowgirl (@143redangel)http://plixi.com/p/54105543
- Trivia: my costume came from @143redangel and her vest came from me! Hahahahaha!! Last minute kasi costume party namen....
Rajo Laurel, designer:
- Greetings from Paris!!! Thank you all for coming to the show! I appreciate you all!!!
- I am now in Avignon in the heart of Provence! I love our hotel! OMG! Its so historical, dating back to 1580! it is called Hotel d’Europe
- Hello everyone! Enjoying my sweet vacay in the South of France! Were at an estate now in front a fire! J’dore! &wine! This is the life!
Annabelle Rama, talent manager:
- http://twitpic.com/32ejas - Its my birthday. Masaya ang byuti ko at kasama ko si Eduardo at mga anak at apo ko na pupunta ng
- Marami pala ang gustong makakita sa byuti ko sa macau at hong kong dapat pala nagdala ako ng minus 1 para makakanta para sa kanila
- http://twitpic.com/32i7ai - At the Macau airport with @iloveruffag
Mo Twister, radio DJ and TV host:
- it’s Halloween! A day when parents urge their little boys to dress like little girls, and little girls to dress like whores.
- why dress up this Halloween when I can just let the inner monster in me out?
- i knew someone who would rather abandon you than to apologize for something. if only certain politicians had such pride in something.
Ramon Bautista, filmmaker, professor, and commercial model:
- RT @rjled @ramonbautista Dear Lord, have you seen the cover of UNO Mag’s Nov issue!?http://www.unomagazine.com.ph/2010/10/ramon-bautista-uno-cover/
- trick or treat - US halloween version ng "teh, teh, akin nalang yan teh"
Maria Ressa, TV journalist:
- We build meaning in our lives through commitments-to the people you love, to your work, to an ethical order, to religion.What gives meaning?
- My last day at work. Endings and beginnings are exciting times.
- My team’s despedida avp. Will miss them. Told them not dying, just leaving company. Now we can jst be friends!http://on.fb.me/cBkY8A
Quark Henares, director, writer, and band member:
- The Social Network is hands down the best movie of this year. Here’s my love letter to its director http://bit.ly/cRfvCx
- i am thankful to whoever invented friends. they’re the most delightful people in the world.
Artwork by Warren Espejo. Photo from StyleBible.ph.