Jennylyn Mercado gets Lucky, Tony Leviste rules Bilibid + more lowlights
Plus, Baron Geisler tries to make peace with Cherry Pie Picache, P-Noy’s Philippine flag boo-boo + more lowlights.
1. PHILIPPINE FLAG DISPLAYED IN THE WRONG POSITION ON P-NOY’S WEBSITE. The staff must have been too busy discussing why they don’t want Mara Clara to end yet.
2. THE COMMONWEALTH AVENUE BLAME GAME CONTINUES. We all know that this road is a dead end.
3. AS PART OF THE RH BILL DEBATE, CONGRESSMEN ARGUE OVER WHEN LIFE BEGINS. Just another reminder that our country is run by the sharpest pencils in the box...not!
4. STUDENTS GO FOR COURSES THAT WILL GUARANTEE HIGH-PAYING JOBS. Do you need to finish college to become a politician?
5. THE MRT BOGS DOWN YET AGAIN. Cheap train fares = Priceless aggravation
6. SEXY SINGER MOCHA USON TEAMS UP WITH TRICYCLE DRIVERS TO SUPPORT THE RH BILL. We’re not sure if this is really helping the cause.
7. BARON GEISLER TRIES TO MAKE PEACE WITH CHERRY PIE PICACHE. Dude, you have a face only a mother could forgive.
8. LUIS MANZANO OWNS UP TO DATING JENNYLYN MERCADO. We hope this one’s for keeps because we’re already sick and tired of her crazy break-ups.
9. JAIL CHIEF SAYS HE’S NOT TO BLAME FOR THE TONI LEVISTE SITUATION. Sir, it’ll be easier if you say you have amnesia.
10. KRISTA RANILLO CONTEMPLATES QUITTING SHOWBIZ. Er...aren’t you out of it already?
Art by Warren Espejo