Amanda Coling plans to sue but uncertain about which complaint to file
(SPOT.ph) Without confirming or denying rumors that she was raped by four Azkals players, model Amanda Coling has said she plans to take legal action, reports PEP.ph. According to the report, Coling said she was still uncertain about which charges to file but assured that her lawyer will handle everything.
"(My lawyer) is Atty. Paul Sangalang. I'm not paying him, ha. Wala akong pambayad sa kanya (I can't afford to pay him)," she said. As to what case she intends to charge the Azkals with, she added: "Hindi ako lawyer, so pag-uusapan pa lang namin ’yan. May naiisip na siya (lawyer), pero hindi pa talaga final (I'm not a lawyer and we still have to talk about that. My lawyer has already thought of something but it's not final yet)."
According to the report, Coling remains undaunted by the many supporters of the popular football team. "Ako, basta, sa palagay ko hindi naman ako pababayaan ng Diyos (I know God will not abandon me). Kung anuman ang mangyari diyan (Whatever happens), I trust in karma, in God, and in the universe."
However, when asked to discuss the alleged rape, Coling answered, "No comment... Kasi hindi mayaman ang family ko (My family is not rich)," explaining that she was cautious about saying anything potentially libelous. "If I say anything, baka ako pa ang makasuhan, di ba?... Wala naman akong sugar daddy na magpu-protect sa akin (I might be sued if I say anything... I don't have a sugar daddy to protect me)."
In a previous report, the aspiring actress, who appeared on Showbiz Central after being pulled out from the FHM Sexiest Women of the World show last week, explained that her family has also been greatly affected by the issue. Yesterday, June 18, an official statement from the University of the Philippines also clarified that Coling did not graduate from an Applied Physics course.
For more on this story, log on to PEP.ph.