Imelda talks art, Gloria’s sorry state + more lowlights
Plus, the PH Dragon Boat team brings home multiple medals, Cesar Montano is linked to Rachelle Ann Go, Janno Gibbs is back in "fighting form" + more lowlights.
1. FORMER FIRST LADY IMELDA MARCOS HITS MIDEO CRUZ’S EXHIBIT FOR NOT BEING "TRUE, GOOD, AND BEAUTIFUL." Don’t worry, he’ll be putting up a shoe exhibit soon.
2. ROBIN PADILLA SAYS HE STILL WANTS TO MARRY MARIEL RODRIGUEZ IN CATHOLIC RITES. Now, here’s good subject for an exhibit!
3. REP. GLORIA MACAPAGAL-ARROYO’S SECOND OPERATION ISN’T SUCCESSFUL. We’re sorry we don’t feel sorry for you.
4. SENATOR TG GUINGONA TO MIKE ARROYO: "DON’T HIDE BEHIND MEDICAL CERTIFICATES." Well, what else can a guy do when his wife’s out of commission?
6. DESPITE LACK OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORT, PHILIPPINE DRAGON BOAT TEAM BRINGS HOME MULTIPLE MEDALS. "Sariling sikap" is good, but this is downright unfair.
3. CONGRESSMEN SAY THEY’RE READY TO GIVE FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO THE DRAGON BOAT TEAM. Awww, aren’t politicians so cute when they act like they want to do good deeds? (Memo to Bench: Get the team to do an ad, have Richard Gomez row with them.)
7. JANNO GIBBS SAYS HE’S BACK IN "FIGHTING FORM." Er, what’s he fighting for? The resurrection of That’s Entertainment?
8. ACTOR CESAR MONTANO, 49, IS BEING LINKED TO SINGER RACHELLE ANN GO, 24. Now, this guy is still in fighting form.
9. KANYE WEST WHINES ABOUT BEING "UNDERAPPRECIATED," COMPARES HIMSELF TO HITLER. To quote US President Barack Obama, this guy is a jackass.
10. MARCOS FAMILY REFUTES VICE PRESIDENT JEJOMAR BINAY’S STATEMENT ABOUT FORMER PRESIDENT FERDINAND MARCOS’ BURIAL. This issue is like a zombie...it just won’t die.
Art by Warren Espejo