Chavit meets Paris, Iggy defends Mike (as usual), senators probe Mideo’s art + more lowlights
Plus, Miriam Defensor Santiago defends the RH Bill, UST forms world’s largest human cross for Guiness + more lowlights.
1. SENATOR MIRIAM SANTIAGO DEFENDS THE RH BILL. Moments like these make us think that she may be the best President we never had.
2. SENATORS CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION ON MIDEO CRUZ’S "POLITEISMO." Looks like the circus is back in business.
3. MIDEO CRUZ SAYS SORRY TO THOSE WHO GOT HURT BY "POLITEISMO," BUT DEFENDS HIS ART. Have you said sorry to Jesus’ dad?
4. A "HEALING MASS" IS CONDUCTED FOR GLORIA MACAPAGAL-ARROYO. Could this be considered blasphemous, too?
5. MEMBERS OF THE PHILIPPINE DRAGON BOAT FEDERATION ACCUSED OF TAKING STEROIDS. Where would they even get the money for it? (Why the hate? These people brought home medals, damn it!)
6. UST MAKES IT TO THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS FOR FORMING THE LARGEST "HUMAN CROSS." This is perfect for repelling an old-fashioned, non-Edward Cullen vampire of Godzilla proportions.
7. PARIS HILTON HANGS OUT WITH MANNY AND JINKEE PACQUIAO...AND CHAVIT SINGSON. If Pacman is the "Pambansang Kamao," then Chavit truly is the "Pambansang Singit."
8. REPORTS SAY THE MANNY PACQUIAO-FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. FIGHT MAY STILL HAPPEN. Not when one of them keeps coming up with excuses.
9. SENATOR JUAN PONCE ENRILE IS IN FAVOR OF CUTTING THE ARROYOS SOME SLACK. Whatever happened to, "Gusto ko happy ka!"?
10. REP. IGGY ARROYO COMES TO HIS BROTHER FORMER FIRST GENTLEMAN MIKE ARROYO’S DEFENSE. OK, we know the drill, it’s all you and not your kuya.
Art by Warren Espejo