P-Noy hates SC, Koko snubs Migz, Alec Baldwin’s plane pain + more lowlights
Plus, Occupy Mendiola’s near-success, GMA’s supporters perk up, Chief Justice Renato Corona’s woes, and more nutty tales.
1. EX-PRESIDENT GLORIA ARROYO TO BE TRANSFERRED TO VMMC, WHERE OUSTED PRESIDENT JOSEPH "ERAP" ESTRADA WAS ONCE DETAINED. Who says this is poetic justice? There’s nothing poetic about this crap...and don’t get us started about justice.
2. GMA’S SUPPORTERS START GATHERING AT VMMC. If you people are planning to stage EDSA 4, can’t you wait until we’ve all gotten our 13th month pay?
3. THE MO TWISTER-RHIAN RAMOS SAGA CONTINUES. The burning question: When will this end?
4. P-NOY STICKS IT TO THE SUPREME COURT DURING PUBLIC GATHERINGS. It’s the president’s favorite move from the Passive-Agressive Rule Book, the other one being "I will form a study group to look into the matter" (or something that sounds more boring than that).
5. INTERFAITH RALLY HELD FOR PINOY DRUG MULE EXECUTED IN CHINA. How about holding an interfaith rally for public school teachers and other hardworking citizens who still get screwed by the system? (Makibaka, yeaahhhh!)
6. PROTESTERS OCCUPY MENDIOLA...TO SOME EXTENT. If you really want to make a point, perhaps you should Occupy EDSA...on January 2, 2012 and you’ll have the sympathy of those who don’t want to go to work just yet.
7. ALEC BALDWIN BOOTED OUT OF AN AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT FOR PLAYING AN iPAD GAME. Blame it all on "second childhood."
8. SEN. KOKO PIMENTEL DOESN’T WANT MIGZ ZUBIRI IN THE SAME SENATE TICKET IN THE 2013 POLLS. Too bad...they look good together.
9. PUNDITS SPECULATE THERE ARE PLANS TO IMPEACH CHIEF JUSTICE RENATO CORONA.It looks like the writing is not just on the wall, it’s actually on P-Noy’s forehead.
10. CAUGHT ON CCTV CAMERA: THREE KIDS STEAL A GUN FROM A SPA’S SECURITY GUARD. Here are three of the best arguments for birth control.
Art by Warren Espejo
Video and image credits: Various video clips and screenshots from GMA News Online; screenshots of Pimentel and Zubiri from ANC Headstart video clips; and Associated Press video clip and screenshot of Alec Baldwin.