P-Noy sings "Estudyante Blues," the Corona impeachment + more lowlights
Plus, Angelica Panganiban’s airport encounter, Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos’ road woes, and more nutty tales.
1. DJ MO TWISTER SAYS HE DIDN’T HARRASS EX-GIRLFRIEND RHIAN RAMOS. A wise man once said, "Actions speak louder than words."
2. MALL HOURS EXTENDED TO ACCOMODATE CHRISTMAS RUSH. Live it up for one month and suffer for 11 months. (Sounds like a great deal! We’ll take it!)
3. SOME PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN THEIR CHRISTMAS BONUS FROM THE GOVERNMENT. You’d probably have to be Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo to get immediate action from the government.
4. MAKATI CITY ROBBER JUSTIFIES HIS CRIMES: "PINAPAAYOS PO YUNG BAHAY NAMIN SA PROBINSYA KASI BINAGYO KAMI. WALA PO KAMING MATIRAHAN." But you had enough money to buy a gun!
5. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION WANTS TO ADD TWO MORE SCHOOL YEARS. It’s like they want to buy more cars even if they don’t have money for gas.
6. FORMER COMELEC CHAIR BENJAMIN ABALOS, WHO’S DETAINED FOR ELECTORAL SABOTAGE, SAYS HE FEELS THE STRAIN ON HIS HEALTH. Maybe a "burjer" will make him feel better.
7. ANGELICA PANGANIBAN DENIES THROWING A FIT AT THE AIRPORT OVER BUREAU OF CUSTOMS OFFICIALS ASKING HER TO PAY TAX FOR TWO HERMES HANDBAGS. If she had a meltdown, we couldn’t blame her.
8. P-NOY SINGS "ESTUDYANTE BLUES" AT THE CONGRESS CHRISTMAS PARTY. We’re offering to teach you how to sing "Moves Like Jagger."
9. RYAN AGONCILLO AND JUDY ANN SANTOS GET INVOLVED IN A TRAFFIC ALTERCATION, WHICH BECOMES A BLOW-BY-BLOW DISCUSSION ON TWITTER. Moral of the story: Road Rage is still king, but Twitter Rage comes a close second.
10. CHIEF JUSTICE RENATO CORONA IS HIT WITH AN IMPEACHMENT COMPLAINT. Well, at least, the government is paying attention to you. (We know our complaint about kuto-infested MRT commuters will get nowhere!)
Art by Warren Espejo