Sharon Cuneta takes on Twitter trolls, Pacman’s retirement + more lowlights
Anne Curtis set to quit singing, Maricel Soriano’s domestic woes, and more nutty tales.
1. "NOYNOYING" CATCHES ON AND NOW ALL IT NEEDS ARE T-SHIRTS. Under different circumstances, getting your name turned into a verb for chilling out would be a cool thing.
2. PALACE RELEASES PHOTOS OF P-NOY AT WORK. Under different circumstances, this also wouldn’t remind us of that line from an old Immodium ad. ("Mukhang guilty!")
3. P-NOY ADMINISTRATION THINKS A ₱125 WAGE HIKE, WHICH WAS PROPOSED BACK IN 1999, IS "TOO MUCH." Speaking of Immodium... Don’t you just love "character-building" crap like this?
4. ANNE CURTIS ANNOUNCES THAT SHE’LL QUIT SINGING RIGHT AFTER HER ANNEBISYOSA WORLD TOUR. That’s too bad...the singing was beginning to grow on us. (We especially liked her rendition of Heart’s "Alone.")
5. AT ONE POINT, ONE OF CHIEF JUSTICE RENATO CORONA’S IMPEACHMENT TRIAL LAWYERS SAID THEY MIGHT HAVE A "SURPRISE WITNESS." It’s hard to inject suspense in a trial that’s become the legal equivalent of a hemorrhoid removal.