Atty. Ferdinand Topacio strikes again, the John Lloyd Cruz-Angelica Panganiban hookup + more lowlights
Plus, Aga Muhlach’s poll obstacle, Gus Abelgas gets robbed, and more nutty tales.
1. MINIMUM WAGE EARNERS IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION GET AN ADDITIONAL ₱10 COST OF LIVING ALLOWANCE. Meanwhile, the Philippine government can afford to give US$250,000 as financial aid to U.S. victims of superstorm "Sandy."
2. COMELEC OFFICERS ASK POLITICIANS NOT TO ENGAGE IN "EPAL ACTIVITIES" DURING ALL SAINTS’ DAY AND ALL SOULS’ DAY. That’s like telling Pinoys not to wait until the last minute.
3. CHAOS ENSUES AT COMELEC OFFICES AS PINOYS SCRAMBLE TO REGISTER AS VOTERS ON DEADLINE DAY. What did we just say?
4. KIDS IN MALOLOS, BULACAN DRESS UP AS SAINTS FOR AN UNDAS PARADE. Instead of going from house to house and asking, "Trick or treat?" they’ll go from house to house and ask, "Pro-RH or anti-RH?" (By the way, yes, this is satire.)
5. ABS-CBN NEWS CRIME CORRESPONDENT GUS ABELGAS’ HOUSE IN LAGUNA GETS RANSACKED BY ROBBERS. This ranks right up there with macho journalist Ramon Tulfo getting beaten up at NAIA.
6. ATTY. FERDINAND TOPACIO-WHO HAD OFFERRED TO CUT OFF ONE OF HIS BALLS TO PROVE EX-PRESIDENT AND CURRENT REP. GLORIA ARROYO’S TRUSTWORTHINESS, AS WELL AS BEING EMBROILED IN A CONTROVERSIAL CASE AGAINST TEEN ACTRESS BEA BINENE-FIRED OFF A GAY SLUR AGAINST PRESS UNDERSECRETARY MANUEL QUEZON III AND WAS IN A TWEET WAR VS. PRESIDENTIAL SPOKESPERSON ATTY. EDWIN LACIERDA. We can’t help but think that this guy makes Sen. Tito Sotto seem like a saint.
7. HAYDEN KHO, JR. TALKS ABOUT SETTLING DOWN. The writer of this segment laughed so hard and then passed out.
8. VIC SOTTO AND BONG REVILLA ARE WORKING LIKE MAD TO FINISH THEIR MMFF MOVIE. For some reason, this makes us very sad.
9. JOHN LLOYD CRUZ AND ANGELICA PANGANIBAN COME CLEAN ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP. When there’s an Instagram collage and a Mercedes Benz, there’s a relationship.
10. AGA MUHLACH, WHO’S RUNNING FOR CONGRESS, DEALS WITH A DISQUALIFICATION CASE FILED AGAINST HIM. Welcome to a brave new world, Mr. Muhlach.
Art by War Espejo, with PEP.ph photos.