Willie Revillame’s cryptic announcement, Tito Sotto slams JFK + more lowlights
Plus, the RH Bill delay, in-transit robberies, and other nutty tales.
1. SENATOR TITO SOTTO ALLEGES THAT THE LATE U.S. PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS A PLAGIARIST. Folks, this is payback...utak ipis style.
2. ANDI EIGENMANN AND JAKE EJERCITO BREAK UP AND THE LATTER REVEALS, "BEFORE S’YA MABUNTIS KAMI NA." There’s no mistaking the sound of waste matter hitting the fan.
3. WILLIE REVILLAME REVEALS THAT HE’S NO LONGER UNDER TV5 MANAGEMENT AND SAYS HE’LL MAKE A "TELL-ALL" ANNOUNCEMENT ON WILLING WILLIE ON JANUARY 5. You better pray the world doesn’t end, then.
4. ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER DOCTOR TALKS ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF CIGARETTES ON P-NOY’S HEALTH. You guys know he’s not going to quit, right?
5. SENATOR PIA CAYETANO ENGAGES IN A DEBATE WITH SEN. JUAN PONCE ENRILE AND SEN. RALPH RECTO ABOUT HER MOVE TO PUT THE RH BILL BACK ON THE FLOOR, AS THE TWO WERE REPORTEDLY "NOT READY" TO PROPOSE AMENDMENTS TO IT. That bill has been kicked around for more than a decade so if you aren’t ready now then you’ll never ever be ready.
6. THREE ARMED MEN ROB A BUS THAT WAS HEADED TO MAKATI. It’s beginning to look a lot like a Metro Manila Christmas.
7. SINGER LANI MISALUCHA TALKS ABOUT COSMETIC SURGERY, SAYS THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING "TO LOOK GOOD." Well, there is if you already look unrecognizable in that awkward-and-waxy sort of way. (Plus, there was nothing wrong with the way you looked to begin with.)
8. THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND SUGGESTS THAT OUR TEXT MESSAGES BE TAXED ANEW. How about we just tax stupid ideas?
9. SINGER REGINE VELASQUEZ LOSES HER VOICE IN THE MIDDLE OF HER SILVER ANNIVERSARY CONCERT AND IT’S REVEALED THAT SHE WAS ACTUALLY SICK DURING THE EVENT. The show must go on, but not at the expense of your health, Songbird.
10. BB GANDANGHARI/RUSTOM PADILLA SAYS SHE/HE IS HAPPY THAT HER/HIS EX-WIFE CARMINA VILLAROEL HAS FINALLY TIED THE KNOT WITH ZOREN LEGASPI. What else can she/he say anyway?