TRENDING: Angel Locsin and Enrique Gil get hot and heavy with "Wrecking Ball"
The word "steamy" comes to mind
(SPOT.ph) It’s not enough that she’s selling luxury cars for charity and doing volunteer work in her spare time, Angel Locsin just had to remind everyone that she’s pretty much the complete package. During Enrique Gil’s King of the Gil concert, the pair danced to the Miley Cyrus power ballad, "Wrecking Ball." We’re not experts in choreography or anything but when Darna started swaying her hips, we were at a loss for words. That happens when your jaw drops.
We love it for various reasons, including:
1. No walls were harmed by a wrecking ball in the performance.
2. No sledgehammers were subjected to unwanted licking.
3. No tongues were shown excessively.
4. Everyone had on a sufficient amount of clothing the entire time.
5. Angel Locsin, who described her performance as [p]inaka-difficult, sexy, exciting, and yummy.
The video circulating was uploaded on November 29 and has been viewed nearly 95,000 times.