OVERHEARD: DILG Secretary Mar Roxas explains why P-Noy personally went to SM North after robbery
They’ve got it all for you...including the president.
(SPOT.ph) Our guess is that P-Noy has fond memories in SM North because we assume that, due to its proximity to his home, he used to frequent that mall before he was president. However, DILG Secretary Mar Roxas explains P-Noy’s presence in the mall in his own words (as reported by ABS-CBNNews.com):
Here are our thoughts on the matter:
1. Perhaps P-Noy wants to show that he is tough on crimes, regardless of magnitude.
2. Maybe he was on his way home and needed to go to the men’s room. He might as well have stopped and checked.
3. He’s not running for a second term. Maybe he wants to retire as a security guard, he wants to do some research.
4. If he had a reputation for being corrupt, we’d crack a joke about "checking out the competition" but it’s not what he’s supposedly doing that people are frustrated about. It’s the things that he’s supposed to do that he isn’t doing that’s bugging some people.
5. He’s the president. He can do whatever he wants. Pake niyo ba?