Alert Level 1 is Extended Until March 31 in NCR, Other Areas

More areas will transition to the "new normal" starting Wednesday, March 16 as the government further eases COVID-19 restrictions across the country, Malacañang said.

Forty-eight areas will be under Alert Level 1 from March 16-31, including Metro Manila which was among the first to shift to the new normal earlier this month, two years after the pandemic started, Communications Sec. Martin Andanar said.

Under Alert Level 1, children are allowed outdoors and all businesses can operate at 100% capacity.

ALSO READ:

What is Alert Level 0 and What Does It Take to Get There?

Here are the COVID-19 Alert Level classification for March 16-31 with NCR still under Alert Level 1:

For Luzon:

  •  Abra
  • Apayao
  • Baguio City
  • Kalinga
  • Dagupan City
  • Ilocos Norte
  • Ilocos Sur
  • La Union
  • Pangasinan
  • Batanes
  • Cagayan
  • City of Santiago
  • Isabela
  • Quirino
  • Angeles City
  • Aurora
  • Bataan
  • Bulacan
  • Nueva Ecija
  • Olongapo City
  • Pampanga
  • Tarlac
  • Zambales
  • Batangas
  • Cavite
  • Laguna
  • Lucena City
  • Marinduque
  • Puerto Princesa City
  • Romblon
  • Naga City
  • Catanduanes
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

For the Visayas:

  •  Aklan
  • Bacolod City
  • Capiz
  • Guimaras
  • Iloilo City
  • Cebu City
  • Siquijor
  • Biliran
  • Ormoc City
  • Tacloban City

For Mindanao:

  •  Zamboanga City
  • Cagayan de Oro City
  • Camiguin
  • Davao City
  • Butuan City

The areas not in the abovementioned list will be under Alert Level 2 beginning March 16, 2022 until March 31, 2022.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Recommended Videos
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Share this story with your friends!

Help us make Spot.ph better!
Take the short survey

Read more stories about

Latest Stories

Load More Stories