10 Ways Manny Pacquiao Has Already Won Against Floyd Mayweather
Mayweather represent? Pacquiao's a representative!
(SPOT.ph) The importance of the Manny Pacquiao versus Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight cannot be stressed enough. It’s so important, the Philippine government is using it as a motivation to address the energy crisis. We wish we were kidding, but we’re not.
But let’s put the focus on Manny and Money (yep, Mayweather’s nickname is Money). The match is dubbed The Fight of the Century and while we’re just as excited as every Joe and Juan out there, we’re pretty sure that regardless of the fight results, Manny Pacquiao already wins in life. Don’t believe us? We have proof!
1. He has eight films under his belt and in one of those, he’s a superhero. Mayweather, you got nothing on Wapakman.
2. Mayweather may be a playable character in Fight Night Round 2, but Pacquiao’s nickname is derived from one of the most iconic video game characters ever. Actually, Pac-Man is also in Fight Night Round 2...and 3...also in 4. He’s also in Fight Night Champion. So yeah...go Pac-Man!
You ain't got nothin' on this, Mayweather
3. Pac-Man has an album. Does Mayweather have an album? Didn’t think so.
4. Manny Pacquiao sings his own entrance song. What is more badass than walking to the ring with a ballad dedicated to your people sung by you?
5. Anyone can work hard enough to be Best Fighter or Fighter of the Year, but who else can say that they’re The Nation’s Fist? Pambansang Kamao, FTW!
6. Oh, you have a zero loss record? Manny Pacquiao delivers a zero crime rate with every match. BOOM.
7. Did Liam Neeson narrate your life story, Mayweather? (Answer: Nuh-uh-uh.)
8. Let’s not forget: Manny Pacquiao is father to Queen Elizabeth. Queen friggin’ Elizabeth Pacquiao.
9. Who did Drake spoof for the 2014 ESPY Awards? Not Mayweather.
10. Mayweather and Pacquiao are both in The Fight of the Century, but only one of them was in The Fight of the Decade. And you know what came out of The Fight of the Decade? THE MEME OF THE DECADE. (Sorry, Manny. But hey! Even in defeat, you are glorious!)