10 Things That Are About as "Natural" as Political Dynasties
Like fish fingers.
(SPOT.ph) While we were busy scratching our heads over Valkyrie and the MRT's "excuse slip" (which turned out to be false), a next-gen Marcos spoke in public on behalf of his father in a Bangsamoro Basic Law forum on June 22. Ferdinand Alexander "Sandro" Marcos, son of Senator Bongbong Marcos, also fielded questions from the press about political dynasties.
The young Marcos said that political dynasties "exist everywhere" and, "People have the option to go into politics, and I feel like it’s a natural progression when you have family members in politics, when you are exposed to politics."
Natural, eh? We know a thing or two about that! Here are a few things we think are as natural as political dynasties.
1. The breakdown of the MRT. Let's not do anything about that, because things naturally fall apart.
2. Sarah Geronimo's hair in It Takes a Man and a Woman.
3. Flooding. What's more natural than water on the streets going nowhere because of poor drainage and garbage problems? Let's not do anything about that, either.
5. Eating weak offspring is natural. You really want people to go there?
6. Snake poison is, by definition, natural.
7. Hey, come to think of it, earthquakes are also natural! Why are we trying to prepare for that?
8. Weed. And that's illegal.
9. Rain water is natural. Dare you to drink it.
10. Ipis. Natural din ang ipis.