Get Exclusive Tweets from People You Stan Through Super Follows
Users with more than 10,000 followers can earn, too.
(SPOT.ph) As a social media platform, Twitter is most used for conversations, debates, or just about anything that crosses your mind. Hoping to "support the voices driving these conversations with money," the American microblogging service officially rolled out Super Follows on Wednesday, September 1.
Super Follows, according to Twitter, is "a new way for people to earn monthly revenue by sharing subscriber-only content with their followers on Twitter." Users with more than 10,000 followers can set up a Super Follows subscription. This allows them to create exclusive content for subscribed users (monthly rates range from U.S. $2.99 to U.S. $9.99). Subscribed followers "get extra special access to their unfiltered thoughts, early previews and subscriber-only conversations from their favorite accounts," Twitter added.
Where is Twitter Super Follows available?
Still under limited use, Super Follows is currently rolled out to a small group of users in the U.S. who applied to the project back in June. People can also apply for the waitlist as long as you have 10,000 or more followers, be at least 18 years old, have tweeted 25 times in the last 30 days, and and iOS user based in the U.S. Twitter says they'll be "rolling it out to people using iOS globally in the next few weeks." The feature is "coming soon" to Android and web users.
How can you create exclusive content?
- Just type in a tweet as you would usually do.
- Choose an audience on the drop-down menu: Everyone or Super Followers.
- Your exclusive content will be labeled with a Super Followers badge to let your subscribers know that it's made especially for them.
How can you Super Follow someone?
- To subscribe, just tap the Super Follow button on an account's profile.
- If the pricing and paid offering work for you, just tap again to subscribe and pay online.
- When you Super Follow someone, you'll see subscriber-only content in your feed.
"Don’t worry, public Tweets aren't going anywhere," Twitter assured their users.
We are now on Quento! Download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from SPOT.ph and other Summit Media websites.