Flying Out? Here's How Much It'll Cost to Park at NAIA
For your revenge-travel needs.
(SPOT.ph) Chances are you've finally gotten around to booking a flight out of Metro Manila after months of that revenge-travel mood simmering within. Now if it's not a final one-way flight out to a great escape, then chances are you're now looking for transpo options too—especially since getting to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport is an entire trip in itself sometimes. (Hello, north folks!). If you've got a car and would rather use that to get to and from the airport, then take note of the official parking rates from the Department of Transportation.
Official NAIA Parking Rates from DOTr
According to the DOTr, rates as of April 2022 are as follows:
- Cars: P40 for the first three hours, plus P15 for each succeeding hour or a fraction thereof
- Buses: P100 for the first three hours, plus P20 for each succeeding hour or a fraction thereof
- Motorcycles: P15 for the first three hours, plus P5 for each succeeding hour or a fraction thereof
Overnight Parking or for 24 Hours: Base rate is P300
- Cars: Plus P15 for each succeeding hour or a fraction thereof
- Buses: Plus P20 for each succeeding hour or a fraction thereof
- Motorcycles: Plus P5 for each succeeding hour or a fraction thereof
All four terminals of NAIA have parking. Terminals 1, 2, and 4 have open ones while Terminal 3 has multi-level covered parking. Note that if you lose your ticket, you will be charged P500 on top of your parking fees. Check out the infographic from DOTr below.
We are now on Quento! Download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from SPOT.ph and other Summit Media websites.