Planning to be dressed to kill for the season’s slew of celebrations? Then matching killer looks are in order. The hair and makeup pros from the Jing Monis Salon Creative Team offer expert advice to help get you looking party-worthy:
1. � � "The season’s cooler weather is the perfect opportunity to sport romantic waves and look more special than usual. Set sections of long hair with a curling iron to give you that sexy holiday look." � Aureo Pena, Creative Stylist
2. "Men wanting a drastic (but not really) change can try a Faux Hawk. It’s edgy, of-the-moment and adds an element of surprise. Add highlights for texture." � Adjie Delfin, Senior Lead Stylist
3. "Dinners and late-night parties are a dime a dozen this season, so hide those stubborn dark circles with concealer one to two shades lighter than your natural complexion and always remember to blend your foundation evenly." � Rita Estuesta, Creative Stylist
4. "The Christmas Season is all about coziness and warmth, so dark, warm colors are definitely a must. Try sultry smokey eyes using browns and maroons, dark lids and full lashes, and standout maroon lips for a � sexy twist." � Danielle Faber, Makeup Artist
5. "In order to retain your hair’s bounce and shine, use organic products such as Essensity by Schwarzkopf. It is the Styling, Care and Color line which will give you that much-needed boost without the harmful chemicals present in most products available in the market." - Roger Rivera, Junior Lead Stylist
Starting January 2010, the Jing Monis Salon partners with HP Philippines for the first-ever Salon Business Lounge Service, offering laptop and Internet access for clients who need to be wired while beautifying.
The Jing Monis Salon is located at Unit 303, 3rd Level Greenbelt 1, Ayala Center, Makati City. Tel. No. 893-4098 or 804-4773. The salon will be open until December 24 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) and on December 26-29, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Image courtesy of Michelle Lee.