Miguel Zubiri resigns, Christopher Lao floats + more lowlights
Plus, Nora Aunor is back, Claudine Barretto talks about her issues + more lowlights.
1. AS THE CHOPPER ISSUE HEATS UP, FORMER FIRST GENTLEMAN MIKE ARROYO BRINGS UP A HEART CONDITION. This is what happens when a long-dormant conscience tries (in vain) to revive itself.
2. AN ARTIST SHOWS OFF HIS BLASPHEMOUS PIECES. Jesus is such an easy target because he never fights back-but expect his Daddy’s divine resbak.
3. SUPERSTAR NORA AUNOR IS FINALLY BACK IN THE COUNTRY, WITH BEST FRIEND GERMAN MORENO AS HER UNOFFICIAL BABYSITTER. Kuya Germs, there is no prize for going down with the ship.
4. KRIS AQUINO IS BACK AT IT WITH KRIS TV. This show is like Walang Tulugan With the Master Showman, only it’s aired in the morning and it’s Kris Aquino hosting.
5. ACTOR-DANCER MARK HERRAS SAYS HE’S HAPPY ABOUT HIS NEW DANSERYE. This boy’s career has extenders!
6. CLAUDINE BARRETTO TALKS ABOUT HER ISSUES. She’s a telenovela all by herself.
7. UP LAW STUDENT CHRISTOPHER LAO’S FLOOD FOLLY AND RESULTING MELTDOWN CAUGHT ON VIDEO. When in doubt, enraged, or all wet, just say, "No interview, please." End of story.
8. DRUGSTORE ACCUSED OF SELLING FAKE MEDICINE. Best defense: "They’re meant for fake diseases."
<> <> <>9. MIGUEL ZUBIRI RESIGNS FROM SENATE POST DUE TO POLL FRAUD ALLEGATIONS. Prior to this, our best memory of you was when you dated Vina Morales. <> <> <>10. FIL-AM MIAMI HEAT COACH ERIK SPOELSTRA MEETS P-NOY. Wouldn’t it be great if they traded places? <> <>Art by Warren Espejo