Lito Lapid plays the "poor me" card, Lacierda’s heated tweets + more lowlights
Plus, "The Anti-Planking Act of 2011," Jinkee Pacquiao’s Hermès challenge + more lowlights
1. MMDA APPREHENDS OVER 100 MOTORISTS IN VEHICLES WITH NO HEADLIGHTS. Isn’t it about time driving without a brain becomes a criminal offense?
2. QUEZON CITY REP. WINSTON CASTELO FILES "THE ANTI-PLANKING ACT OF 2011." Trivia: He’s married to former That’s Entertainment member Precious Hipolito, who’s now a Quezon City councilor. (Oh no, now we can picture him saying, "My Precioussss...")
3. MALLS BEEF UP SECURITY DUE TO RECENT SHOOTING INCIDENTS. Apparently, a body count is the most effective way to get things done.
4. GMA-7 TEEN ACTRESS BEA BINENE WANTS TO BE HURT FOR REAL IN CONFRONTATION SCENES, WANTS TO BE A TV SPORTS REPORTER SOMEDAY (CITING MEL TIANGCO AS HER CAREER ROLE MODEL). Good luck, sweetie.
5. JINKY PACQUIAO OFFERS HÈRMES BAG AS REWARD FOR PROOF OF HUSBAND MANNY’S INFIDELITY. One SPOT.ph commenter asks, "If the alleged mistress herself tells you about it, will you still give her the bag?"
6. ACTRESS PRINCESS SNELL DISMISSES RUMORS LINKING HER TO MANNY PACQUIAO. There goes somebody’s Hermès bag.
7. STUNT MAN-TURNED-ACTOR-TURNED POLITICIAN SEN. LITO LAPID CITES HIS POOR ENGLISH AND GROWING UP POOR WITH NO MONEY FOR EDUCATION AS REASONS FOR HIS SILENCE DURING RH BILL DEBATES. Poor taxpayers!
8. FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. SAYS, "MANNY PACQUIAO IS ONLY FAMOUS BECAUSE OF ME." Is your middle name "Delusion"?
9. PRESIDENTIAL SPOKESMAN EDWIN LACIERDA GETS SLAMMED FOR TWEETS AGAINST TRANSPORT STRIKE ORGANIZERS. What the protesters should say to him: How about we stop planking and you stop tweeting?
<> <>10. LOVI POE’S MOM REPORTEDLY SCANDALIZED BY THE ACTRESS’ LOVE SCENES IN MY NEIGHBOR’S WIFE. Too late, Ma’am. <> <>Art by Warren Espejo