You Can Customize Your Denim Pieces at the Levi's Tailor Shop for Free
Unleash your inner fashion designer!
(SPOT.ph) Denim junkies, if you've always wanted to customize your own denim pieces, then start taking notes because The Levi's Tailor Shop is happening from October 6 to December 16 at selected malls nationwide. This pop-up event lets you personalize your denim or T-shirt with cool patches, fabric applique, embroidery, T-shirt printing, and more for free.
All you have to do is purchase P3,500 worth of Levi's apparel or buy three shirts so you can avail of the services for free! Cool, right? Check out their schedule below:
- October 6 to 7- SM Makati Pop-Up
- October 13 to 14 - SM The Block
- October 20 to 21 - SM Mall of Asia
- November 10 to 11 - UP Town Center
- November 17 to 18 - Trinoma
- November 24 to 25 - Robinsons Galleria
- November 30 to December 2 - Robinsons Place Manila
- December 8 to 9 - SM Megamall
- December 15 to 16 - Glorietta Pop-Up
Here's what you can expect at the pop-up:
For more information, log on to Levi's Facebook page.