These Malls in Metro Manila Are Opening Starting May 16
Check out the guidelines they are following.
(SPOT.ph) In case you missed it, Metro Manila will transition to modified enhanced community quarantine starting Saturday, May 16. This means that retail establishments will be allowed to partially open beginning tomorrow. In line with this, Megaworld Lifestyle Malls is opening most of their shopping centers with some health and safety guidelines.
The malls that are opening include Eastwood Mall, Eastwood Citywalk, and The Clubhouse at Temple Drive in Quezon City; Lucky Chinatown in Binondo, Manila; Three Central Mall, Paseo Center, and San Lorenzo Place Mall in Makati City; California Garden Square in Mandaluyong City; and The Village Square Alabang in Las Piñas City.
Also opening tomorrow are these malls outside the Metro: Twin Lakes Shopping Village in Laurel, Batangas; Southwoods Mall in Binan, Laguna; Mactan Alfresco in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu; and Festive Walk Mall in Mandurriao, Iloilo City.
Check out the guidelines Megaworld Lifestyle Malls is implementing for the safety of the public:
- Thermal scanning and foot bath are mandatory for all guests at all entrances.
- All guests, mall employees and store personnel are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Physical distancing of three feet apart within mall premises and when queuing at concierge, ATMs, cashiers, and comfort rooms is strictly implemented.
- Alcohol and hand sanitizers will be available.
- Guests are encouraged to use cashless transactions for their purchases
- Only guests ages 21 to 59 will be allowed to enter. Guests must present their IDs upon entry.
- Elevator and parking card push buttons are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Parking cards are sanitized before deployment at the card dispenser.
- Sanitation squad is deployed at all times to deep clean door handles, handrails, comfort rooms and common areas.
- Escalator handrails are disinfected using UV light.
- Dine-in is not allowed in all dining establishments.
- Pick-up counters and drive-thru stations are in place for takeout orders and deliveries.
- Free WiFi is temporarily unavailable.
- Air conditioning will be set at 26ºC.
On the other hand, Taguig City malls like Uptown Mall, Venice Grand Canal, and Forbes Town will be opening at a later date.
this strange new world.