Your Guide to Adjusted Mall Hours and Closures Amid Typhoon Ulysses
Find out which malls are open to serve and which ones are closed.
(SPOT.ph) Mall chains have announced that they are offering temporary shelter for victims of Typhoon Ulysses today, November 12. For most of these malls, this includes waiving of overnight fees, free WiFi, and free use of charging stations and bathrooms. But for those who need to run to the mall or are planning to donate essentials and are wondering which malls are open, which malls are closed, and the adjusted mall hours, then you've come to the right place.
Check out this list of malls and their adjusted mall hours amid Typhoon Ulysses:
Ayala Malls Feliz, Ayala Malls Marikina, Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, Harbour Point, and Marquee will be closed today, November 12. Ayala Malls has announced that they will be waiving parking fees in areas severely affected by the typhoon and that their doors will be open to those who need temporary shelter. See a list of Ayala Malls and their mall hours below:
- Glorietta - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Greenbelt - 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ayala Malls Circuit - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Shops at Ayala North Exchange - 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- TriNoma - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ayala Malls The 30th - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Metropoint Mall - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Ayala Malls with adjusted mall hours:
- Ayala Malls Manila Bay - 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ayala Malls Vertis North - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (select stores at The Garden will remain open until 6 p.m.)
- UP Town Center - 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fairview Terraces - 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Market! Market! - 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Shops at Serendra - 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bonifacio High Street - 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Alabang Town Center - 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ayala Malls Solenad - 12 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Pavilion Mall - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ayala Malls Serin - 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- The District Dasmarinas - 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- The District Imus - 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ayala Malls Legazpi - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, log on to Ayala Malls' Facebook page.
Shangri-La Plaza announced that the mall will be closed today, November 12. "Due to severe weather conditions brought by Typhoon Ulysses, Shangri-La Plaza will be closed today except for some essential stores that will remain open for your needs," they write in their announcement. Marketplace is open to serve while Mercury Drug will be open until 7 p.m.
For more information, log on to Shangri-La Plaza's Facebook page.
Robinsons Malls announced that Robinsons Place Antipolo, Robinsons Cainta, Robinsons Starmills Pampanga, Robinsons Angeles, Robinsons Place Malolos, Robinsons Tagaytay, Robinsons Luisita, and Robinsons Metro East will be closed today, November 12. On the other hand, the following Robinsons
Malls will remain open and follow regular mall hours:
- Robinsons Galleria
- Robinsons Magnolia
- Forum Robinsons
- Robinsons Town Mall Malabon
- Robinsons Sta. Rosa
- Robinsons Novaliches
Robinsons Place Naga
- Robinsons Place Palawan
- Robinsons Place Ilocos
- Robinsons Place Santiago
Robinsons Place Tuguegarao
- Robinsons Place Dasmariñas
- Robinsons Place Imus
- Robinsons Place Gen Trias
- Robinsons Town Mall Los Baños
- Galleria South
- Robinsons Place Lipa
- Robinsons Place Las Piñas
- Robinsons Place Pangasinan
For more information, log on to Robinsons Malls' Facebook page.
Power Plant Mall
Power Plant Mall posted an announcement saying that they will be adjusting mall hours today, November 12. The mall will be open from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. They also posted an update on stores and restaurants that are open to serve customers.
For more information, log on to Power Plant Mall's Facebook page.
SM Supermarkets announced that they will be open to serve today, November 12, except for some stores affected by typhoon Ulysses like Savemore Market Riverbanks, Shoe Avenue and Zapote, and SM Hypermarket Cainta.
For more information, log on to SM Supermarkets' Facebook page.
Ortigas Malls like Estancia, Greenhills, and Tiendesitas will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. today, November 12, to cater to your needs. Unimart will also be open until 7 p.m. so you can shop for your essentials.
For more information, log on to Estancia's Facebook page.
Keep tabs on this space because we will be updating this story when more malls make announcements.