10 New Summer Activities at El Nido Resorts
You have four island resorts to choose from!
(SPOT.ph) The Philippines has more than 7,000 islands, and Palawan makes up almost 30% of it. With this concentration, it doesn't come as a surprise that most of our breathtaking island resorts can be found there. El Nido Resorts has four—Apulit, Miniloc, Lagen, and Pangulasian—and they all offer a wide expanse of white sand beach amid limestone cliffs and lush forest. You can choose from their beachside rooms, cliff cottages, and bungalows suspended above water by stilts.
This summer, this group of eco-friendly resorts features more activities for guests while on their dream vacation on the islands. We round up some of the exciting ones you can enjoy:
- Break in your new hiking shoes in the recently discovered hiking trails on Dibuluan Island
- Go spelunking on Lagen Island
- Get on the basket-like woven boat called coracle
- Challenge your friends with a game of billiards and ping-pong at the entertainment area on Pangulasian Island
- Indulge in unlimited sangria for P1,098 during happy hour on Miniloc Island
- Dine under the stars on a private island
- Feast on lechon during dinner on a sandbar
- Prepare your beach bod at the newly built gym on Miniloc Island
- Have fun during the early morning Zumba classes on Apulit Island
- Have an El Nido Resorts guide bring you to the best snorkeling spots in the area
BRB, we're off to the beach.
For more information, visit El Nido Resorts' website.