This Picture-Perfect Christmas Village in Tagaytay Is Now Open
Just make sure you follow health protocols!
(SPOT.ph) Crosswinds in Tagaytay City is often dubbed as the Switzerland of the Philippines because of its Swiss-inspired residential and resort facilities. Every holiday season, the village is transformed into a Christmas wonderland with colorful lights, cool projections, and life-sized candy canes and gift boxes. This 2020, Crosswinds Tagaytay opened their Instagram-worthy holiday attraction as early as November 14.
If you want to check out the Trail of Lights, make sure to follow health protocols in Crosswinds Tagaytay:
- Kids below 15 years old are not allowed to enter the premises.
- Temperature checking is required. This is done either at Alpine Villas Information Center (near Coffee Project) or Alpine Villas Showroom (near Alpine Greens).
- Health Check Forms and QR Code from contact tracing app must be provided upon entering the premises.
- Face masks and face shields need to be worn at all times inside the venue.
- Physical distancing must be followed.
Trail of Lights is at Crosswinds, Barangay Iruhin, Central Calamba Road, Tagaytay City, Cavite. It is open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. For updates, follow Crosswinds Tagaytay (Official) on Facebook.