(SPOT.ph) Raise your hands if you've ever ridden the Space Shuttle more than two times in a row. Now keep your hands up in the air if you're the crazy type that wants to be able to do that at any point during the year. Keep 'em up now if you want to have that option open to you for the next two years or so at just P3,000, because hey, who doesn't love options? Okay now put your hands down and take a seat because we have big bargain news: Enchanted Kingdom has a special rate for their membership card—which will get you "unlimited admission" to the theme park in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, rides included, for two whole years.
Here's how to get two years' worth of Enchanted Kingdom magic with their membership card
We'll cut to the chase. With the EKsperience the Magic Card, you get two whole years of unlimited admission to the theme park at just P3,000. That will include access to all the major rides minus the gated attractions. Note that this rate is only available until November 30. Those who buy December 1 onwards will get the same deal for just one year, which still isn't a bad deal if you ask us.
According to their website, this membership will get you—apart from the unlimited admission and rides we keep mentioning—a bunch of other perks you can check out below.
- 20% discount on a maximum of ten EK Regular Day Passes
- 10% discount on the cardholder’s food bill at Amazon Grill|LaunchTime
- 10% discount on regular-priced items from selected merchandise outlets
- EKspress Ride (Ekspress Ride Access Lane) privilege to all major and kiddie rides except gated attractions
- Invitation to exclusive events
- 5% discount on children’s themed birthday package
- Five (5) FREE “Buy 1 Get 1 Free” Skill Games coupons
- One (1) FREE mini cake on member’s visit during their during birth month with a minimum accumulated food receipts of PHP500 from Amazon Grill/LaunchTime restaurant
- Entitlement to exclusive discounts/freebies from partner merchants
How to get the EK Membership Card
Getting on the membership list is pretty easy as it can be done either physically or online. Just fill up a form, go through processing which includes having your photo taken or submitting one, pay, and wait for your card. If you bought it online, don't forget to bring the confirmation email to claim your membership kit at the theme park.
For more information, check out the Enchanted Kingdom website.